11.9.08

My Projected Opening Night Lineup

Penner-Horcoff-Hemsky
Nilsson-Gagner-Cole
Cogliano-Pouliot-Pisani
Moreau-Brodziak-Stortini
Potulny

Call-ups: Schremp, Jacques, Brule

Visnovsky-Staios
Grebeshkov-Gilbert
Souray-Smid
Strudwick

Call-ups: Peckham, Chorney, Bisaillon

Garon
Roloson
Deslauriers

I believe in keeping the "Nintendo line" (P-H-H: one big guy, one medium sized guy and a skinny guy) because of their chemistry. Cole can play with two of the kids, I said Nilsson and Gagner cause they're more skilled but I think Cogliano will work as well. The reason behind that is "The Kid Line" could not play tough minutes. Cole can solidify that line, however if it ruins chemistry expect the MacBlender to be back. The only defensive pairing I really thought was reasonable was the Gilbert-Grebs pairing. The others were a defensive dman and an offensive dman together. However, I expect that to be mixed up every now and then. Of course there are going to be the three goalies as KP has mentioned. They don't believe Deslauriers will clear waivers.

No comments: